On vih.dk I had a layout which is several years old, and it is mainly suited for viewing on a desktop. I wanted to start the transition to making the layout mobile.
I needed to embed some Google Drive Presentations into some of my articles. However, I did not want to give the users full HTML access. Therefore, I created an input filter. I added the code to a sandbox on drupal.org.
This module provides an input filter to add a document from Gogle Drive anywhere input filters are accepted. You can choose to embed the document or link to the published document on Google Drive.
Read more about Google Drive on docs.google.com.
Most sites I build use the same images with different crops. There is a lot of options - which might be why suggestions has been made for some modules to merge. So I investigated which was the better one.
After reading Encrypted Incremental Backups With Duplicity on Amazon S3 I decided that I wanted to try Duplicity to backup the data of my BOA-server.
First off course, you need to install duplicity on the server:
apt-get install duplicity
Duplictiy makes use of gpg and handles both private/public key pairs and a paraphrase. I just chose to use a passphrase.
This is how I got remote import to work on a BOA setup with a local development environment created by vagrant. After reading the article you should be able to add remote servers, and import sites via Aegir to your local development box.
First setup your local server with vagrant. You can do it using vagrant and barracuda, as I outlined in this article.
After seeing this screencast, I decided to start exploring the foundation framework, which I am expecting to use to rebuild the theme for motionsplan.dk which was just based on Aquia Marina right now. I wanted stuff to look nicer, and I wanted to decide how it looked.
Foundation looks great, and a couple of different themes are already being build for Drupal.
As I wrote earlier, I am creating a registration system using Drupal Commerce for Vejle Idrætshøjskole. For one of our course type, we need the customer to be able to select subjects during the checkout process. We decided to do it on a custom line item using custom customizable products where we added the subjects as a field.
For completely selfish reasons, I have helped clean up the issue queue for a couple of projects. I say selfish because, I figured if I could reduce the number of bugs (read: distractions) from the developers of the modules, then maybe they would pay attention to my issue quicker.